July 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Pegatron pictures
- Foxconn Employs Interns between 14 to 16
- Update October 14:3000 to 4000 workers strike at Foxconn’s China factory
- As Millions Buy iPhone 5, Chinese Workers at Apple Plant Foxconn Protest Workplace Conditions
- Sept. 24, 100-worker strike occurred in Zhongshan, Guangdong
- A 6000-workers strike occurred in Flextronics,Shanghai
- Weekly News Brief
- Samsung Lied About Hiring Discrimination in China
- An Investigation of Eight Samsung Factories in China: Is Samsung Infringing Upon Apple’s Patent to Bully Workers?
- Images of an investigation of 8 Samsung’s Factories in China
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Executive Director Li Qiang spoke today at Democracy Now! about the strike at Zhengzhou Foxconn factory on Oct 5th.
September 2, 2012 • Carrefour questioned for its use of dispatch workers: supermarkets use dispatch workers as an employment model. (China Youth Daily, Sept. 3) Supermarket giant Carrefour seems to be caught in a financial predicament. Xinhua News Agency reported … Continue reading
China Labor Watch September 10, 2012 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (New York) Today, China Labor Watch (CLW) has released a hiring announcement found at a Samsung factory called Tianjin Samsung Telecom Technology (TSTC) that clearly demonstrates the illegal discrimination imbued in … Continue reading
HuiZhou Officials denied that HEG electronics use child labor and has excessive working hours. We don’t believe their statement as it is contrary to our investigation findings. However, from the picture they released, you can see that workers are standing … Continue reading