- Pegatron pictures
- Foxconn Employs Interns between 14 to 16
- Update October 14:3000 to 4000 workers strike at Foxconn’s China factory
- As Millions Buy iPhone 5, Chinese Workers at Apple Plant Foxconn Protest Workplace Conditions
- Sept. 24, 100-worker strike occurred in Zhongshan, Guangdong
- A 6000-workers strike occurred in Flextronics,Shanghai
- Weekly News Brief
- Samsung Lied About Hiring Discrimination in China
- An Investigation of Eight Samsung Factories in China: Is Samsung Infringing Upon Apple’s Patent to Bully Workers?
- Images of an investigation of 8 Samsung’s Factories in China
Monthly Archives: October 2012
China Labor Watch October 15, 2012 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: According to China Labor Watch’s investigation and a Chinese media report, Foxconn Yantai employed child labor during this last summer. Workers at this factory reported to CLW on October 4th … Continue reading
China Labor Watch October 5, 2012 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Workers for Fxoconn ZhengZhou Photograph: Ye Fudao/worker for Foxconn ZhengZhou (New York) China Labor Watch (CLW) announced that at 1:00PM on October 5 (Beijing time), a strike occurred at Foxconn’s Zhengzhou … Continue reading
Executive Director Li Qiang spoke today at Democracy Now! about the strike at Zhengzhou Foxconn factory on Oct 5th.