Sept. 24, almost 100 drivers and conductors of Guangdong Zhongshan Xiaolan public-transport Company stopped working to go on a strike, and 16 bus routes were affected because of this event. According to a driver’s description, the company was suspected of being involved docking wages and even withholding the working contracts. Thus making the staffs of this company ask for raising their salaries and benefits to protect their deserved labor rights.
- Pegatron pictures
- Foxconn Employs Interns between 14 to 16
- Update October 14:3000 to 4000 workers strike at Foxconn’s China factory
- As Millions Buy iPhone 5, Chinese Workers at Apple Plant Foxconn Protest Workplace Conditions
- Sept. 24, 100-worker strike occurred in Zhongshan, Guangdong
- A 6000-workers strike occurred in Flextronics,Shanghai
- Weekly News Brief
- Samsung Lied About Hiring Discrimination in China
- An Investigation of Eight Samsung Factories in China: Is Samsung Infringing Upon Apple’s Patent to Bully Workers?
- Images of an investigation of 8 Samsung’s Factories in China