Sept. 17th, 6000 workers of Flextronics in Shanghai had been called out to protest the removal compensation scheme. Because of the price of land and the problems of Human Resources, the headquarter of the company decided to move the industrial park to Suzhou instead of Jiading District, Shanghai. However, both sides couldn’t reach the agreement on the removal compensation, thus making the whole factory’s workers gathered to block the streets to fight for their rights and asked for their compensation they should receive.
- Pegatron pictures
- Foxconn Employs Interns between 14 to 16
- Update October 14:3000 to 4000 workers strike at Foxconn’s China factory
- As Millions Buy iPhone 5, Chinese Workers at Apple Plant Foxconn Protest Workplace Conditions
- Sept. 24, 100-worker strike occurred in Zhongshan, Guangdong
- A 6000-workers strike occurred in Flextronics,Shanghai
- Weekly News Brief
- Samsung Lied About Hiring Discrimination in China
- An Investigation of Eight Samsung Factories in China: Is Samsung Infringing Upon Apple’s Patent to Bully Workers?
- Images of an investigation of 8 Samsung’s Factories in China