- Foxconn Employs Interns between 14 to 16
- Update October 14:3000 to 4000 workers strike at Foxconn’s China factory
- As Millions Buy iPhone 5, Chinese Workers at Apple Plant Foxconn Protest Workplace Conditions
- Sept. 24, 100-worker strike occurred in Zhongshan, Guangdong
- A 6000-workers strike occurred in Flextronics,Shanghai
- Weekly News Brief
- Samsung Lied About Hiring Discrimination in China
- An Investigation of Eight Samsung Factories in China: Is Samsung Infringing Upon Apple’s Patent to Bully Workers?
- Images of an investigation of 8 Samsung’s Factories in China
- Response to FLA’s progress report on Apple
Daily Archives: October 10, 2012
Executive Director Li Qiang spoke today at Democracy Now! about the strike at Zhengzhou Foxconn factory on Oct 5th.